I was at a talk you gave about the dangers of suppressing emotions, which struck a chord with me.
Initially, I came to see you about my continued struggle with grief around the death of my father. It very quickly became apparent that there were numerous other areas that needed addressing.
- I had an inferiority complex and compared myself unfavourably to others within my profession, which I no longer have.
- I was bothered by other people’s opinions of me but now genuinely don’t care and am happy that I am who I am.
- I had a big shift in how I see and react to people and situations
- I’ve stopped projecting about the future and have learnt how to manage my expectations and those of others.
- I am so much more confident.
- I get less stressed.
I don’t waste time or energy trying to change things that are outside of my control. The sessions helped me become self-aware and understand myself better and as a result had a big impact on both my personal and professional lives.
R. Hirst - Sense Financial Services